Terms and Conditions
for ToolPost 20th Anniversary Prize Draw
ESSENTIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This prize draw ("Prize Draw") is open to all individual retail clients of ToolPost Ltd. ("ToolPost") excepting employees of ToolPost, their families or anyone associated with organisation and
management of the Prize Draw. For the purposes of this Prize Draw, ToolPost Limited of Unit 7 Hawksworth, Southmead Industrial Park, Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 7HR has agreed to be appointed as promoter.
- All customers placing an order with ToolPost with a net goods value (excluding shipping and VAT) greater than £50 (Fifty pounds sterling), between the dates of 1st July 2017 and 31st October 2017 (inclusive)
will be entered into the draw, excepting orders for ToolPost Gift Vouchers, which are expressly excluded.
- One prize draw entry will be registered for each independent order placed by the customer, provided that the order is placed during the validity period. To qualify for an independent entry in the draw, shipments
of such orders must be independent (i.e. independent orders may not be consolidated for shipment).
- The prizes available to be won will be listed on ToolPost's website. The prizes may be varied over the period of the draw, as may the number of prizes on offer, subject to circumstances beyond the control of
- A minimum of ten (10) prizes will be offered: there is no maximum number of prizes to be offered. The aggregate retail value of the prizes offered will be not less than £500. The prize list published on the
ToolPost website on 31st October 2017 will comprise the final prize list.
- ToolPost reserves the absolute right to amend the list of prizes offered or to offer alternatives if circumstances demand.
CHOOSING THE WINNER(S)
- Qualifying purchases must be made by ordering goods from ToolPost between 01h00 1st July 2017 and 11h59 31st October 2017. Only orders for goods listed by ToolPost as being currently for sale will be accepted as
entries for the draw.
- The prize winners will be selected by random drawing from all qualifying entries on 3rd November 2017 and winners will be notified within two weeks of that date using the contact methods and contact details
recorded during the ordering process. The list of prize winners will also be published during the TooPost Open House (4th/5th November 2017) and on the ToolPost website after 6th November 2017.
- ToolPost will not be liable for late orders or orders sent but not received. ToolPost's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to any of the winners of the Prize Draw.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter the Prize Draw, a participant need only place a valid order for goods offered by ToolPost. Orders may be placed on line, by telephone or at the shop counter.
- ToolPost may withhold any Prize if it considers in its absolute discretion that: the participant does not meet the eligibility criteria; is in breach of Essential Terms and Conditions or the General Terms
and Conditions; or has acted contrary to the requirement of good faith.
- By entering the Prize Draw, participants agree to take part in any associated publicity relating to the Prize Draw without further consent or payment.
- By entering into the Prize Draw, participants acknowledge that failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions will result in immediate disqualification.
- The Prize(s), if won by a participant, must be taken as offered, may not be deferred, is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If a winner of the Prize Draw accepts the Prize awarded to them, they will receive the Prizes (in this case, confirmation of prize agenda, and prize specifics) within 21 days of having communicated such
acceptance to ToolPost.
- If the Prize is declined or unclaimed by a winner of the Prize Draw or if the winner cannot be contacted from the details supplied within 5 days of first attempting to notify the winner, the Prizes will be
forfeited. In such circumstances, ToolPost reserves the right to award the Prizes to another participant, selected in accordance with these Terms. Such winner will be notified by ToolPost in the same manner
prescribed above. ToolPost shall have any liability to a winner in the event that the winner is unable to take up their Prize.
- ToolPost will not be liable if the Prizes or any parts of the Prizes do not reach the Prize winners for reasons beyond the control of ToolPost and/or its Affiliates or if the Prizes or any part of the
Prizes is damaged or destroyed during delivery.
- Prize winners may be required as a condition of winning and redeeming a prize, to submit a liability release and/or publicity release and/or any other applicable forms required by ToolPost or any other
authority. Failure to do so may result in the disqualification and forfeiture of the stated prize.
- Participation in the Prize Draw and subsequent use of the Prizes by the winners of the Prizes, is at the participant's OWN RISK. The winners must follow any safety instructions given to them by any third party,
ToolPost or its suppliers while using any Prizes awarded to them in the Prize Draw.
- ToolPost does not accept responsibility for the acts and omissions of third parties.
- Save that the winner's name may be published in accordance with clause 13 above, participants' personal information will be used by ToolPost solely for the purposes of administering the Prize Draw and notifying
- ToolPost may, at its sole discretion and at any time, suspend or disqualify a participant, reject any application, amend the Terms or any of them, cancel the Prize Draw (either in whole or for residents of a
specific country or territory)substitute the Prizes and/or withdraw the Prizes, by reason of any event of force majeure. Participants agree that no liability shall attach to ToolPost as a result of an event of
force majeure and that the exercise of such discretion by ToolPost shall not result in any compensation being payable or paid to any participant or other person. In these Terms, the expression "event of force
majeure" shall mean any event affecting the performance of the Prize Draw or any provision of these Terms arising from or attributable to acts, events, omissions or accidents which are beyond the reasonable
control of ToolPost, including without limitation, any abnormally inclement weather, flood, lightning, storm, explosion, earthquake, subsidence, structural damage, epidemic or other natural physical disaster,
failure or shortage of power supplies, war, military operations, riot, crowd disorder, strike, lockouts or other industrial action, terrorist action, civil commotion, by reason of any legislation, regulation,
ruling or omissions (including failure to grant any necessary permissions) of any relevant government, court or any competent national or international authority.
- Details of the name and country of the winners of the Prize Draw will be available for a 4 week period after 6th November 2017. For such details send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Jen Burns, ToolPost,
Unit 7 Hawksworth, Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 7HR, UK during this period.
- Any taxes and duties which a participant may be required to pay under the laws of any relevant jurisdiction on any Prizes awarded pursuant to the Prize Draw shall be the responsibility of that participant.
- If any of these Terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- These Terms and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising out of or in connection with either
the Prize Draw or these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.